Pricing rule based on non-arbitrage arguments for random volatility and volatility smile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dokuchaev, Nikolai & Yu Zhou, Xun, 2001. "Optimal investment strategies with bounded risks, general utilities, and goal achieving," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 289-309, April.
- Elyès Jouini, 2003. "Market imperfections , equilibrium and arbitrage," Post-Print halshs-00167131, HAL.
- Johnson, Herb & Shanno, David, 1987. "Option Pricing when the Variance Is Changing," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 143-151, June.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:math/0205120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .