Do Classics Exist in Megaproject Management?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyrone S. Pitsis & Stewart R. Clegg & Marton Marosszeky & Thekla Rura-Polley, 2003. "Constructing the Olympic Dream: A Future Perfect Strategy of Project Management," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(5), pages 574-590, October.
- Daniel Kahneman & Dan Lovallo, 1993. "Timid Choices and Bold Forecasts: A Cognitive Perspective on Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Ansar, Atif & Flyvbjerg, Bent & Budzier, Alexander & Lunn, Daniel, 2014.
"Should we build more large dams? The actual costs of hydropower megaproject development,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 43-56.
- Atif Ansar & Bent Flyvbjerg & Alexander Budzier & Daniel Lunn, 2014. "Should we build more large dams? The actual costs of hydropower megaproject development," Papers 1409.0002, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hannah Charlotte Joos & Dodo zu Knyphausen-Aufseß & Ulrich Pidun, 2020. "Project Stakeholder Management as the Integration of Stakeholder Salience, Public Participation, and Nonmarket Strategies," Schmalenbach Business Review, Springer;Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft, vol. 72(3), pages 447-477, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2017-11-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1710.09678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.