Report NEP-HPE-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wu, Cheng, 2017. "Does Clower’s Dual-Decision Hypothesis lead to the change in saving conclusion in Keynes’s General Theory?," MPRA Paper 82120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurélien Goutsmedt, 2017. "Stagflation and the crossroad in macroeconomics: the struggle between structural and New Classical macroeconometrics," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17043, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Aurélien Goutsmedt & Erich Pinzon-Fuchs & Matthieu Renault & Francesco Sergi, 2017. "Reacting to the Lucas Critique: The Keynesians' Pragmatic Replies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Simon Gaechter & Leonie Gerhards & Daniele Nosenzo, 2017. "The Importance of Peers for Compliance with Norms of Fair Sharing," CESifo Working Paper Series 6497, CESifo.
- Wolff, Irenaeus, 2017. "(Un-)Stable Preferences, Beliefs, and the Predictability of Behaviour," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168231, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Andrej Angelovski & Daniela Di Cagno & Werner Güth & Daniela Grieco, 2019. "Trusting versus Monitoring: An Institutional Choice Experiment," Working Papers CESARE 1707, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Vorobyev, Oleg Yu., 2016. "The bet on a bald," MPRA Paper 81895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bent Flyvbjerg & J. Rodney Turner, 2017. "Do Classics Exist in Megaproject Management?," Papers 1710.09678, arXiv.org.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Grimalda, Gianluca & Jimenez, Laura, 2017. "Consultative Democracy & Trust," MPRA Paper 82138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Satoh, Atsuhiro & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2017. "Sion's minimax theorem and Nash equilibrium of symmetric multi-person zero-sum game," MPRA Paper 82148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakob B Madsen, 2017. "Is inequality increasing in r-g? Piketty’s principle of capitalist economics and the dynamics of inequality in Britain, 1210-2013," CAMA Working Papers 2017-63, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Arye L. Hillman & Ngo Van Long, 2017. "Rent Seeking: The Social Cost of Contestable Benefits," CESifo Working Paper Series 6462, CESifo.
- Daniel Treisman, 2017. "Democracy by mistake," NBER Working Papers 23944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chia-Hui Chen & Junichiro Ishida, 2017. "A War of Attrition with Experimenting Players," ISER Discussion Paper 1014, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.