A Copula Based Bayesian Approach for Paid-Incurred Claims Models for Non-Life Insurance Reserving
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aas, Kjersti & Czado, Claudia & Frigessi, Arnoldo & Bakken, Henrik, 2009. "Pair-copula constructions of multiple dependence," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 182-198, April.
- Peters, Gareth W. & Wüthrich, Mario V. & Shevchenko, Pavel V., 2010. "Chain ladder method: Bayesian bootstrap versus classical bootstrap," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 36-51, August.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gareth W. Peters & Mario V. Wuthrich & Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2010. "Chain ladder method: Bayesian bootstrap versus classical bootstrap," Papers 1004.2548, arXiv.org.
- Gogol, Daniel, 1993. "Using expected loss ratios in reserving," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 297-299, June.
- Merz, Michael & Wüthrich, Mario V., 2010. "Paid-incurred chain claims reserving method," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 568-579, June.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Mack, Thomas, 1993. "Distribution-free Calculation of the Standard Error of Chain Ladder Reserve Estimates," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 213-225, November.
- Aleksey Min & Claudia Czado, 2010. "Bayesian Inference for Multivariate Copulas Using Pair-Copula Constructions," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 8(4), pages 511-546, Fall.
- Paul Embrechts, 2009. "Copulas: A Personal View," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(3), pages 639-650.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Efstathios Panayi & Gareth Peters, 2015. "Stochastic simulation framework for the Limit Order Book using liquidity motivated agents," Papers 1501.02447, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2015.
- repec:wsi:ijfexx:v:02:y:2015:i:02:n:s2424786315500139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ames, Matthew & Bagnarosa, Guillaume & Peters, Gareth W., 2017. "Violations of uncovered interest rate parity and international exchange rate dependences," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(PA), pages 162-187.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2012-10-27 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2012-10-27 (Forecasting)
- NEP-IAS-2012-10-27 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2012-10-27 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1210.3849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .