A Copula Based Bayesian Approach for Paid-Incurred Claims Models for Non-Life Insurance Reserving
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aas, Kjersti & Czado, Claudia & Frigessi, Arnoldo & Bakken, Henrik, 2009. "Pair-copula constructions of multiple dependence," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 182-198, April.
- Peters, Gareth W. & Wüthrich, Mario V. & Shevchenko, Pavel V., 2010. "Chain ladder method: Bayesian bootstrap versus classical bootstrap," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 36-51, August.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gareth W. Peters & Mario V. Wuthrich & Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2010. "Chain ladder method: Bayesian bootstrap versus classical bootstrap," Papers 1004.2548, arXiv.org.
- Gogol, Daniel, 1993. "Using expected loss ratios in reserving," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 297-299, June.
- Merz, Michael & Wüthrich, Mario V., 2010. "Paid-incurred chain claims reserving method," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 568-579, June.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Mack, Thomas, 1993. "Distribution-free Calculation of the Standard Error of Chain Ladder Reserve Estimates," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 213-225, November.
- Aleksey Min & Claudia Czado, 2010. "Bayesian Inference for Multivariate Copulas Using Pair-Copula Constructions," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 8(4), pages 511-546, Fall.
- Paul Embrechts, 2009. "Copulas: A Personal View," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(3), pages 639-650.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Efstathios Panayi & Gareth Peters, 2015. "Stochastic simulation framework for the Limit Order Book using liquidity motivated agents," Papers 1501.02447, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2015.
- repec:wsi:ijfexx:v:02:y:2015:i:02:n:s2424786315500139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ames, Matthew & Bagnarosa, Guillaume & Peters, Gareth W., 2017. "Violations of uncovered interest rate parity and international exchange rate dependences," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(PA), pages 162-187.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2012-10-27 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2012-10-27 (Forecasting)
- NEP-IAS-2012-10-27 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2012-10-27 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1210.3849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.