Report NEP-IAS-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Yin, Yong, 2012. "The Problem of the Uninsured," IZA Discussion Papers 6920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katherine Baicker & Sendhil Mullainathan & Joshua Schwartzstein, 2012. "Behavioral Hazard in Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 18468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Osei, Robert & Osei-Akoto, Isaac & Udry, Christopher, 2012. "Agricultural Decisions after Relaxing Credit and Risk Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 9173, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Motohiro Yogo & Ralph Koijen, 2012. "The Cost of Financial Frictions for Life Insurers," 2012 Meeting Papers 83, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kesternich, Iris & Heiss, Florian & McFadden, Daniel & Winter, Joachim, 2012. "Suit the action to the word, the word to the action: Hypothetical choices and real decisions in Medicare Part D," Discussion Papers in Economics 14124, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7566 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yasuo Kawawaki, 2012. "Earthquake Risk Information and Risk Aversive Behavior: Evidence from a Survey of Residents in Tokyo Metropolitan Area," OSIPP Discussion Paper 12E008, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Matthew Webb & Arthur Sweetman & Casey Warman, 2014. "How Targeted is Targeted Tax Relief? Evidence from the Unemployment Insurance Youth Hires Program," Working Papers 1298, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Pauly, 2012. "Cost Effectiveness Analysis and the Design of Cost-Sharing in Insurance: Solving a Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 18481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kudo, Yuya, 2012. "Marriage as women's old age insurance : evidence from migration and land inheritance practices in rural Tanzania," IDE Discussion Papers 368, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- P. Del Moral & G. W. Peters & Ch. Verg'e, 2012. "An introduction to particle integration methods: with applications to risk and insurance," Papers 1210.3851, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2012.
- Nicole Bauerle & Erhan Bayraktar, 2012. "A Note on Applications of Stochastic Ordering to Control Problems in Insurance and Finance," Papers 1210.3800, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Gareth W. Peters & Alice X. D. Dong & Robert Kohn, 2012. "A Copula Based Bayesian Approach for Paid-Incurred Claims Models for Non-Life Insurance Reserving," Papers 1210.3849, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2012.
- Claudio Campanale & Carolina Fugazza & Francisco Gomes, 2012. "Life-Cycle Portfolio Choice with Liquid and Illiquid Financial Assets," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 269, Collegio Carlo Alberto.