International trade of fruits between Portugal and the world
For Portugal there are few or none works about the international trade of fruits between Portugal and the other countries. In this work it aims to analyze the more recent data for the Portuguese international trade of fruits. They were used data for the years from 2006 to 2010, available by the INE (Statistics Portugal), gently given by the AICEP (Trade & Investment Agency). To complement this data analysis they were made some estimations with several econometrics method and based in the neoclassical theory, with the absolute convergence model. It was concluded that the biggest relationship, in the international trade of fruits, is with the European countries and there are not statistical regularity in the estimations and the data are not stationary.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Islam, Nazrul, 1995. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1127-70, November.
- Seck, Abdoulaye & Cissokho, Lassana & Makpayo, Kossi & Haughton, Jonathan, 2010. "How Important Are Non-Tariff Barriers to Agricultural Trade within ECOWAS?," Working Papers 2010-3, Suffolk University, Department of Economics.
- Emmy, F.A. & Mohd Mansor, Ismail, 2009. "Trade Performance of Fruit and Vegetable Industry in Selected ASEAN Countries," MPRA Paper 16928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Cioffi & Fabio Gaetano Santeramo & Cosimo Damiano Vitale, 2011.
"The price stabilization effects of the EU entry price scheme for fruit and vegetables,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(3), pages 405-418, 05.
- Cioffi, Antonio & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Vitale, Cosimo, 2010. "The price stabilization effects of the EU entry price scheme for fruits and vegetables," MPRA Paper 24828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1206.3385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.