A multifractal approach towards inference in finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvet, Laurent & Fisher, Adlai, 2001.
"Forecasting multifractal volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 27-58, November.
- Laurent Calvet & Adlai Fisher, 1999. "Forecasting Multifractal Volatility," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-017, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Laurent-Emmanuel Calvet & Adlai J. Fisher, 2001. "Forecasting multifractal volatility," Post-Print hal-00477952, HAL.
- Laurent Calvet, 2000. "Forecasting Multifractal Volatility," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1902, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Benoit Mandelbrot & Adlai Fisher & Laurent Calvet, 1997.
"A Multifractal Model of Asset Returns,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1164, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Laurent Calvet & Adlai Fisher & Benoit Mandelbrot, 1999. "A Multifractal Model of Assets Returns," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-072, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Laurent-Emmanuel Calvet & Benoît B. Mandelbrot & Adlai J. Fisher, 2011. "A Multifractal Model of Asset Returns," Working Papers hal-00601870, HAL.
- Hans J. Skaug & Jun Yu, 2009. "Automated Likelihood Based Inference for Stochastic Volatility Models," Working Papers 15-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- McLeod, A. Ian & Yu, Hao & Krougly, Zinovi L., 2007. "Algorithms for Linear Time Series Analysis: With R Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 23(i05).
- Lux, Thomas, 2008.
"The Markov-Switching Multifractal Model of Asset Returns: GMM Estimation and Linear Forecasting of Volatility,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 194-210, April.
- Lux, Thomas, 2004. "The Markov-switching multi-fractal model of asset returns: GMM estimation and linear forecasting of volatility," Economics Working Papers 2004-11, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Lux, 2006. "The Markov-Switching Multifractal Model of Asset Returns: GMM Estimation and Linear Forecasting of Volatility," Working Papers wp06-19, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Lux, Thomas, 2006. "The Markov-Switching Multifractal Model of asset returns: GMM estimation and linear forecasting of volatility," Economics Working Papers 2006-17, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 2015. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 3, pages 39-78 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Varadhan, Ravi & Gilbert, Paul, 2009. "BB: An R Package for Solving a Large System of Nonlinear Equations and for Optimizing a High-Dimensional Nonlinear Objective Function," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 32(i04).
- Sara Martino & Kjersti Aas & Ola Lindqvist & Linda Neef & Håvard Rue, 2011. "Estimating stochastic volatility models using integrated nested Laplace approximations," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(7), pages 487-503.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2012-03-08 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2012-03-08 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1202.5376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.