RQA Application for the Monitoring of Financial and Commodity markets state
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Belaire-Franch, Jorge, 2004. "Testing for non-linearity in an artificial financial market: a recurrence quantification approach," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 483-494, August.
- Bastos, João A. & Caiado, Jorge, 2011.
"Recurrence quantification analysis of global stock markets,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 390(7), pages 1315-1325.
- Joao A. Bastos & Jorge Caiado, 2010. "Recurrence quantification analysis of global stock markets," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1006, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Kyrtsou, Catherine & Malliaris, Anastasios G. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2009. "Energy sector pricing: On the role of neglected nonlinearity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 492-502, May.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:203:y:2007:i:3:p:339-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Belaire-Franch, & Dulce Contreras & Lorena Tordera-Lledo, 2002. "Assessing Non-Linear Structures in Real Exchange Rates Using Recurrence Plot Strategies," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 239, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1112.0297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.