Application of nonlinear time series analysis techniques to high-frequency currency exchange data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erzgräber, Hartmut & Strozzi, Fernanda & Zaldívar, José-Manuel & Touchette, Hugo & Gutiérrez, Eugénio & Arrowsmith, David K., 2008. "Time series analysis and long range correlations of Nordic spot electricity market data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(26), pages 6567-6574.
- Tzagkarakis George & Dionysopoulos Thomas & Achim Alin, 2016. "Recurrence quantification analysis of denoised index returns via alpha-stable modeling of wavelet coefficients: detecting switching volatility regimes," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 20(1), pages 75-96, February.
- Marisa Faggini & Anna Parziale, 2016. "More than 20 years of chaos in economics," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 15(1), pages 53-69, June.
- Belaire-Franch, Jorge, 2004. "Testing for non-linearity in an artificial financial market: a recurrence quantification approach," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 483-494, August.
- Kyrtsou, Catherine & Malliaris, Anastasios G. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2009. "Energy sector pricing: On the role of neglected nonlinearity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 492-502, May.
- Bastos, João A. & Caiado, Jorge, 2011.
"Recurrence quantification analysis of global stock markets,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 390(7), pages 1315-1325.
- Joao A. Bastos & Jorge Caiado, 2010. "Recurrence quantification analysis of global stock markets," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1006, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Aparicio, Teresa & Pozo, Eduardo F. & Saura, Dulce, 2008. "Detecting determinism using recurrence quantification analysis: Three test procedures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 768-787, March.
- Sato, Aki-Hiro, 2007. "Frequency analysis of tick quotes on the foreign exchange market and agent-based modeling: A spectral distance approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 258-270.
- Strozzi, Fernanda & Zaldívar, José-Manuel & Zbilut, Joseph P., 2007. "Recurrence quantification analysis and state space divergence reconstruction for financial time series analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 376(C), pages 487-499.
- Zhou, Wei-Xing & Sornette, Didier, 2006. "Non-parametric determination of real-time lag structure between two time series: The "optimal thermal causal path" method with applications to economic data," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 195-224, March.
- Didier Sornette & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2005. "Non-parametric determination of real-time lag structure between two time series: the 'optimal thermal causal path' method," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(6), pages 577-591.
- Catherine Kyrtsou & Michel Terraza, 2010.
"Seasonal Mackey–Glass–GARCH process and short-term dynamics,"
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 325-345, April.
- Catherine Kyrtsou & Michel Terraza, 2008. "Seasonal Mackey-Glass-GARCH process and short-term dynamics," Discussion Paper Series 2008_09, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2008.
- Felicia Ramona Birau, 2012. "Econometric Approach Of Heteroskedasticity On Financial Time Series In A General Framework," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 74-77, December.
- Strozzi, F. & Zaldívar, J.M., 2005. "Non-linear forecasting in high-frequency financial time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 353(C), pages 463-479.
- D. Sornette & W. -X. Zhou, 2004. "Non-parametric Determination of Real-Time Lag Structure between Two Time Series: the "Optimal Thermal Causal Path" Method," Papers cond-mat/0408166, arXiv.org.
- Karagianni Stella & Kyrtsou Catherine, 2011. "Analysing the Dynamics between U.S. Inflation and Dow Jones Index Using Non-Linear Methods," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 1-25, March.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:210:y:2008:i:1:p:58-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marisa Faggini, 2011. "Chaotic Time Series Analysis in Economics: Balance and Perspectives," Working papers 25, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Goswami, B. & Ambika, G. & Marwan, N. & Kurths, J., 2012. "On interrelations of recurrences and connectivity trends between stock indices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(18), pages 4364-4376.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Recurrence quantification; Nonlinear dynamics; Exchange rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:312:y:2002:i:3:p:520-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.