Optimal split of orders across liquidity pools: a stochastic algorithm approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sophie Laruelle & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Gilles Pagès, 2010. "Optimal split of orders across liquidity pools: a stochastic algorithm approach," Working Papers hal-00422427, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thierry Foucault & Albert J. Menkveld, 2008.
"Competition for Order Flow and Smart Order Routing Systems,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(1), pages 119-158, February.
- Foucault, Thierry & Menkveld, Albert J., 2006. "Competition for Order Flow and Smart Order Routing Systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 5523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Foucault, 2010. "Competition for Order Flow and Smart Order Routing Systems," Post-Print hal-00554030, HAL.
- Thierry Foucault & Albert J. Menkveld, 2008. "Competition for Order Flow and Smart Order Routing Systems," Post-Print hal-00459801, HAL.
- Foucault, Thierry & Menkveld, Albert, 2006. "Competition for order flow and smart order routing systems," Les Cahiers de Recherche 831, HEC Paris.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Guéant & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2015. "General Intensity Shapes In Optimal Liquidation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 457-495, July.
- Olivier Gu'eant & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Joaquin Fernandez Tapia, 2011.
"Dealing with the Inventory Risk. A solution to the market making problem,"
1105.3115, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2012.
- Olivier Guéant & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Joaquin Fernandez Tapia, 2013. "Dealing with the Inventory Risk. A solution to the market making problem," Post-Print hal-01393110, HAL.
- Rama Cont & Arseniy Kukanov, 2012. "Optimal order placement in limit order markets," Working Papers hal-00737491, HAL.
- Olivier Gu'eant & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Joaquin Fernandez Tapia, 2011. "Optimal Portfolio Liquidation with Limit Orders," Papers 1106.3279, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2012.
- Marc Hoffmann & Mauricio Labadie & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Gilles Pagès & Huyên Pham & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2013. "Optimization And Statistical Methods For High Frequency Finance," Post-Print hal-01102785, HAL.
- R. Azencott & A. Beri & Y. Gadhyan & N. Joseph & C.-A. Lehalle & M. Rowley, 2014.
"Real-time market microstructure analysis: online transaction cost analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(7), pages 1167-1185, July.
- Robert Azencott & Arjun Beri & Yutheeka Gadhyan & Nicolas Joseph & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Matthew Rowley, 2013. "Realtime market microstructure analysis: online Transaction Cost Analysis," Papers 1302.6363, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2013. "Market Microstructure Knowledge Needed for Controlling an Intra-Day Trading Process," Papers 1302.4592, arXiv.org.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mauricio Labadie & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2012. "Optimal starting times, stopping times and risk measures for algorithmic trading: Target Close and Implementation Shortfall," Papers 1205.3482, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Aim'e Lachapelle & Jean-Michel Lasry & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Pierre-Louis Lions, 2013. "Efficiency of the Price Formation Process in Presence of High Frequency Participants: a Mean Field Game analysis," Papers 1305.6323, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Mauricio Labadie & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2012. "Optimal starting times, stopping times and risk measures for algorithmic trading," Working Papers hal-00705056, HAL.
- Qing-Qing Yang & Wai-Ki Ching & Jia-Wen Gu & Tak-Kuen Siu, 2016. "Generalized Optimal Liquidation Problems Across Multiple Trading Venues," Papers 1607.04553, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7390 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florian Klock & Alexander Schied & Yuemeng Sun, 2012. "Price manipulation in a market impact model with dark pool," Papers 1205.4008, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Bruno Bouchard & Ngoc-Minh Dang, 2013. "Generalized stochastic target problems for pricing and partial hedging under loss constraints—application in optimal book liquidation," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 31-72, January.
- Rama Cont & Arseniy Kukanov, 2012. "Optimal order placement in limit order markets," Papers 1210.1625, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-10-10 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MST-2009-10-10 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0910.1166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.