Price manipulation in a market impact model with dark pool
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Schied & Torsten Schöneborn, 2009.
"Risk aversion and the dynamics of optimal liquidation strategies in illiquid markets,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 181-204, April.
- Schied, Alexander & Schoeneborn, Torsten, 2008. "Risk aversion and the dynamics of optimal liquidation strategies in illiquid markets," MPRA Paper 7105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie Laruelle & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Gilles Pag`es, 2009.
"Optimal split of orders across liquidity pools: a stochastic algorithm approach,"
0910.1166, arXiv.org, revised May 2010.
- Sophie Laruelle & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Gilles Pagès, 2010. "Optimal split of orders across liquidity pools: a stochastic algorithm approach," Working Papers hal-00422427, HAL.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Lo, Andrew W., 1998. "Optimal control of execution costs," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-50, April.
- Robert Almgren, 2003. "Optimal execution with nonlinear impact functions and trading-enhanced risk," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 1-18.
- Alfonsi Aurélien & Alexander Schied & Alla Slynko, 2012. "Order Book Resilience, Price Manipulation, and the Positive Portfolio Problem," Post-Print hal-00941333, HAL.
- Aurélien Alfonsi & Alexander Schied, 2010. "Optimal trade execution and absence of price manipulations in limit order book models," Post-Print hal-00397652, HAL.
- Gur Huberman & Werner Stanzl, 2004. "Price Manipulation and Quasi-Arbitrage," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 1247-1275, July.
- Jim Gatheral, 2010. "No-dynamic-arbitrage and market impact," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 749-759.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulwin Graewe & Ulrich Horst & Eric S'er'e, 2013.
"Smooth solutions to portfolio liquidation problems under price-sensitive market impact,"
1309.0474, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Paulwin Graewe & Ulrich Horst & Eric Séré, 2018. "Smooth Solutions to Portfolio Liquidation Problems under Price-Sensitive Market Impact," Post-Print hal-01540537, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1205.4008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .