Report NEP-CMP-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhang, Junfu, 2009. "Tipping and Residential Segregation: A Unified Schelling Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ericson, Peter & Flood, Lennart, 2009. "A Microsimulation Approach to an Optimal Swedish Income Tax," IZA Discussion Papers 4379, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Ganco, 2009. "Inventive Process as a Recombinant Search over Complex Landscape: Evidence from the Disk Drive Industry," DRUID Working Papers 09-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Federico Perali & Stefania Lovo, 2009. "Counterfactual analysis using a regional dynamic general equilibrium model with historical calibration," Working Papers 58/2009, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Sophie Laruelle & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Gilles Pag\`es, 2009. "Optimal split of orders across liquidity pools: a stochastic algorithm approach," Papers 0910.1166, arXiv.org, revised May 2010.
- Fabian Bornhorst, 2009. "How Good Are Ex Ante Program Evaluation Techniques? The Case of School Enrollment in PROGRESA," IMF Working Papers 09/187, International Monetary Fund.