On the Structure of General Mean-Variance Hedging Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Friedrich Hubalek & Jan Kallsen & Leszek Krawczyk, 2006. "Variance-optimal hedging for processes with stationary independent increments," Papers math/0607112, arXiv.org.
- Ales Černý & Jan Kallsen, 2008. "Mean-Variance Hedging And Optimal Investment In Heston'S Model With Correlation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 473-492.
- Jianming Xia & Jia-An Yan, 2006. "Markowitz'S Portfolio Optimization In An Incomplete Market," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 203-216.
- Takuji Arai, 2005. "An extension of mean-variance hedging to the discontinuous case," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 129-139, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Richard Vierthauer, 2009. "Asymptotic Power Utility-Based Pricing and Hedging," Papers 0912.3362, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Cl'ement M'enass'e & Peter Tankov, 2015. "Asymptotic indifference pricing in exponential L\'evy models," Papers 1502.03359, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Bruno R'emillard & Sylvain Rubenthaler, 2012. "Optimal hedging in discrete time," Papers 1211.5035, arXiv.org.
- Ismail Laachir & Francesco Russo, 2016. "BSDEs, càdlàg martingale problems and orthogonalisation under basis risk," Working Papers hal-01086227, HAL.
- Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2013. "The General Structure of Optimal Investment and Consumption with Small Transaction Costs," Papers 1303.3148, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Takuji Arai & Yuto Imai, 2017. "A closed-form representation of mean-variance hedging for additive processes via Malliavin calculus," Papers 1702.07556, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Mats Brod'en & Peter Tankov, 2010. "Tracking errors from discrete hedging in exponential L\'evy models," Papers 1003.0709, arXiv.org.
- Wanyang Dai, 2014. "Mean-variance hedging based on an incomplete market with external risk factors of non-Gaussian OU processes," Papers 1410.0991, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Liao Wang & Johannes Wissel, 2013. "Mean-variance hedging with oil futures," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 641-683, October.
- Mathieu Rosenbaum & Peter Tankov, 2011. "Asymptotically optimal discretization of hedging strategies with jumps," Papers 1108.5940, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Alexandru Badescu & Robert J. Elliott & Juan-Pablo Ortega, 2012. "Quadratic hedging schemes for non-Gaussian GARCH models," Papers 1209.5976, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Badescu, Alexandru & Elliott, Robert J. & Ortega, Juan-Pablo, 2014. "Quadratic hedging schemes for non-Gaussian GARCH models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 13-32.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0708.1715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.