Variance-optimal hedging for processes with stationary independent increments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- He, Hua & Pearson, Neil D., 1991.
"Consumption and portfolio policies with incomplete markets and short-sale constraints: The infinite dimensional case,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 259-304, August.
- Hua He and Neil D. Pearson., 1989. "Consumption and Portfolio Policies with Incomplete Markets and Short-Sale Constraints: The Finite Dimensional Case," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-189, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hua He and Neil D. Pearson., 1989. "Consumption and Portfolio Policies with Incomplete Markets and Short-Sale Constraints: The Infinite Dimensional Case," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-191, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hua He & Neil D. Pearson, 1991. "Consumption and Portfolio Policies With Incomplete Markets and Short‐Sale Constraints: the Finite‐Dimensional Case1," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 1-10, July.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Eberlein, Ernst & Keller, Ulrich & Prause, Karsten, 1998. "New Insights into Smile, Mispricing, and Value at Risk: The Hyperbolic Model," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(3), pages 371-405, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Suresh M. Sundaresan, 2000. "Continuous‐Time Methods in Finance: A Review and an Assessment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1569-1622, August.
- Melenberg, B. & Werker, B.J.M., 1996. "On the Pricing of Options in Incomplete Markets," Discussion Paper 1996-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Goll, Thomas & Kallsen, Jan, 2000. "Optimal portfolios for logarithmic utility," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 31-48, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitris Bertsimas & Leonid Kogan & Andrew W. Lo, 2001. "Hedging Derivative Securities and Incomplete Markets: An (epsilon)-Arbitrage Approach," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 49(3), pages 372-397, June.
- Barbachan, José Fajardo, 2000. "Optimal Consumption and Investment with Hyperbolic Lévy Motion," Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 20(1), May.
- Peter Carr & Liuren Wu, 2014.
"Static Hedging of Standard Options,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 12(1), pages 3-46.
- Yeap, Claudia & Kwok, Simon S. & Choy, S. T. Boris, 2016. "A Flexible Generalised Hyperbolic Option Pricing Model and its Special Cases," Working Papers 2016-14, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Carole Bernard & Franck Moraux & Ludger R�schendorf & Steven Vanduffel, 2015.
"Optimal payoffs under state-dependent preferences,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(7), pages 1157-1173, July.
- Carole Bernard & Franck Moraux & Ludger Rueschendorf & Steven Vanduffel, 2013. "Optimal Payoffs under State-dependent Preferences," Papers 1308.6465, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Carole Bernard & Franck Moraux & Ludger Rüschendorf & Steven Vanduffel, 2015. "Optimal payoffs under state-dependent preferences," Post-Print halshs-01118540, HAL.
- JosE Fajardo & Ernesto Mordecki, 2006. "Symmetry and duality in Levy markets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 219-227.
- Martin B. Haugh & Leonid Kogan & Jiang Wang, 2006.
"Evaluating Portfolio Policies: A Duality Approach,"
Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 54(3), pages 405-418, June.
- Martin B. Haugh & Leonid Kogan & Jiang Wang, 2003. "Evaluating Portfolio Policies: A Duality Approach," NBER Working Papers 9861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kogan, Leonid & Haugh, Martin & Wang, Jiang, 2003. "Evaluating Portfolio Policies: A Duality Approach," Working papers 4329-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Barbachan, José Santiago Fajardo, 2003.
"Optimal Consumption and Investment with Lévy Processes,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 57(4), October.
- Jose Fajardo Barbachan, 2000. "Optimal Consumption and Investment with Levy Processes," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1146, Econometric Society.
- Czichowsky, Christoph & Schachermayer, Walter, 2016. "Duality theory for portfolio optimisation under transaction costs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63362, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- An Chen & Carla Mereu & Robert Stelzer, 2014. "Optimal investment with time-varying stochastic endowments," Papers 1406.6245, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Haluk Yener & Fuat Can Beylunioglu, 2017. "Outperforming A Stochastic Benchmark Under Borrowing And Rectangular Constraints," Working Papers 1701, The Center for Financial Studies (CEFIS), Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Martijn Pistorius & Johannes Stolte, 2012. "Fast computation of vanilla prices in time-changed models and implied volatilities using rational approximations," Papers 1203.6899, arXiv.org.
- Geman, Helyette, 2002. "Pure jump Levy processes for asset price modelling," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1297-1316, July.
- José Fajardo & Ernesto Mordecki, 2006. "Skewness Premium with Lévy Processes," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2006-04, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Jos� Fajardo & Ernesto Mordecki, 2014. "Skewness premium with L�vy processes," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 1619-1626, September.
- Barbachan, José Fajardo, 2002. "Equilibrium in stochastic economies with incomplete financial markets," Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 22(1), May.
- Andreas Fuster & Paul S. Willen, 2011.
"Insuring Consumption Using Income-Linked Assets,"
Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 15(4), pages 835-873.
- Andreas Fuster & Paul S. Willen, 2010. "Insuring Consumption Using Income-Linked Assets," NBER Working Papers 15829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Fuster & Paul S. Willen, 2010. "Insuring consumption using income-linked assets," Working Papers 10-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:math/0607112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.