La Evolución de la Pobreza en Bolivia: Un Enfoque Multidimensional
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Villarroel, Paul & Hernani-Limarino, Werner, 2013. "La evolución de la pobreza en Bolivia: un enfoque multidimensional," Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 20, pages 7-75, Noviembre.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alkire, Sabina & Foster, James, 2011.
"Counting and multidimensional poverty measurement,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 476-487, August.
- Sabina Alkire and James Foster, 2009. "Counting and Multidimensional Poverty Measurement (Short Version)," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp007_5, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- François Bourguignon & Satya Chakravarty, 2003. "The Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 1(1), pages 25-49, April.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Evolution of poverty in Bolivia: a multidementional approach
by Maximo Rossi in Wikiprogress América Latina on 2012-05-11 21:36:00
More about this item
KeywordsBolivia; Multidimensional Poverty; evolución pobreza; Bolivia; enfoque multidimensional; pobreza; pobreza monetaria; educación;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-05-08 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAM-2012-05-08 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2012-05-08 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aru:wpaper:201201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Efrain Candia). General contact details of provider: http://www.aru.org.bo/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.