Report NEP-LAM-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Orlando Prieto Bustos, 2012. "Institutional Effect over Economic Growth: New Evidence for Latin America," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO UCATOLICA 009591, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA.
- Werner L. Hernani-Limarino & Paul Villarroel, 2012. "Evolution of poverty in Bolivia: a multidementional approach," Working Papers 01/2012, Fundación Aru.
- Item repec:aru:wpaper:201112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramos, Raul & Duque, Juan Carlos & Nieto, Sandra, 2012. "Decomposing the Rural-Urban Differential in Student Achievement in Colombia Using PISA Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 6515, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Werner L. Hernani-Limarino, 2011. "Estimation of the Distribution of the Reserve Wage," Working Papers 02/2011, Fundación Aru.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:66898 is not listed on IDEAS anymore