The Determinants Of Migration In Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:brs:ecchap:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- André Braz Golgher, 2000. "Alguns aspectos da dinâmica migratória na Região Metropolitana de Belo Horizonte," Anais do IX Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 9th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais],in: João Antonio de Paula & et alli (ed.), Anais do IX Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira, volume 2, pages 855-884 Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Gabriel, Stuart A. & Justman, Moshe & Levy, Amnon, 1987. "Place-to-place migration in Israel : Estimates of a logistic model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 595-606, November.
- W. A. V. Clark, 1985. "Human Migration," Book Chapters,in: Grant I. Thrall (ed.), Scientific Geography, pages 51 Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Graves, Philip E. & Mueser, Peter R., 1993. "The role of equilibrium and disequilibrium in modeling regional growth and decline: a critical reassessment," MPRA Paper 19915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Todaro, 1980. "Internal Migration in Developing Countries: A Survey," NBER Chapters,in: Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries, pages 361-402 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Knapp, Thomas A. & Graves, Philip E., 1989. "On the role of amenities in models of migration and regional development," MPRA Paper 19914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adolfo Sachsida & Marcelo Abi-Ramia Caetano & Pedro Albuquerque, 2010. "Distribuição de Renda, Transferências Federais e Imigração: Um Estudo de Dados em Painel para as Unidades da Federação do Brasil," Discussion Papers 1471, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
More about this item
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2005:148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .