Functional Distribution, Capital Accumulation And Growth In A Non-Linear Macrodynamic Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2009. "Functional Distribution, Capital Accumulation and Growth in a Non-Linear Macrodynamic Model," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 18(1), pages 3-19, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glyn, Andrew, 1997. "Does Aggregate Profitability Really Matter?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 593-619, September.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2000. "A Reassessment of the Relationship between Inequality and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 869-887, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2010. "Profit Sharing, Capacity Utilization and Growth in a Post-Keynesian Macromodel," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2005:057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .