Albert Hirschman In Latin America: Notes On Hirschman'S Trilogy On Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sonis, Michael & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Martins, Eduardo B., 1995. "Linkages, key sectors and structural change: some new perspectives," MPRA Paper 54754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teitel, Simon & Colman Sercovich, Francisco, 1984. "Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(5-6), pages 645-660.
- Hirschman,Albert O., 1981. "Essays in Trespassing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521282437, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorado, Silvia & Ventresca, Marc J., 2013. "Crescive entrepreneurship in complex social problems: Institutional conditions for entrepreneurial engagement," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 69-82.
More about this item
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-12-12 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2004-12-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2004-12-12 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2004:004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .