The Quarrel of Development Experts: Lauchlin Currie and Albert O. Hirschman in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Adelman, 2013. "Worldly Philosopher: The Odyssey of Albert O. Hirschman," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9935, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Álvarez & Andrés M. Guiot-Isaac, 2018. "L. Currie and A. O. Hirschman on Development as a Problem of Decision Making," Documentos CEDE 015985, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Andrés Álvarez & Andrés M. Guiot-Isaac & Jimena Hurtado, 2019. "La formación de una tecnocracia pragmática: los inicios de la formación profesional de economistas colombianos," Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE, vol. 82(2), pages 41-71, May.
More about this item
KeywordsLauchlin Currie; Albert O. Hirschman; Colombia; Economía del desarrollo; expertos;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- N16 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:015628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.