Lâ€™attualitÃ di un dissenziente: lâ€™idea di sviluppo in Albert O. Hirschman
The article is part of the special issue of the journal, including the proceedings of the conference "Albert Hirschman scienziato sociale" held in Rome at the Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei. The author discusses the dissenting nature of Hirschman's thought: against economic orthodoxy, against the heterodoxy, and, in a sense, its self-dissenting nature.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeremy Adelman, 2013. "Worldly Philosopher: The Odyssey of Albert O. Hirschman," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9935, March.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Cesar A. Hidalgo & Ricardo Hausmann, 2009.
"The Building Blocks of Economic Complexity,"
- Cesar A. Hidalgo & Ricardo Hausmann, 2009. "The Building Blocks of Economic Complexity," CID Working Papers 186, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- David Ellerman, 2004. "Jane Jacobs on development," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 507-521. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:moneta:2014:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.