The Role of Probability Interval and Emotional Parameters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dalton, Timothy J. & Yesuf, Mahmud & Muhammad, Lutta, 2011. "Demand for Drought Tolerance in Africa: Selection of Drought Tolerant Maize Seed using Framed Field Experiments," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103712, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Craig R. Fox & Amos Tversky, 1995. "Ambiguity Aversion and Comparative Ignorance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 585-603.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-08-05 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2013-08-05 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2013-08-05 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:amu:wpaper:2013-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Meal). General contact details of provider: http://www.american.edu/cas/economics/ .