Decision theory under uncertainty
- Johanna Etner
()(CERSES - Université Paris Descartes)
- Meglena Jeleva
()(GAINS - Université du Maine)
- Jean-Marc Tallon
()(Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne - Paris School of Economics)
We review recent advances in the field of decision making under uncertainty or ambiguity
|Date of creation:||Oct 2009|
|Date of revision:||Nov 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 106-112 boulevard de l'Hôpital 75 647 PARIS CEDEX 13|
Phone: + 33 44 07 81 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://centredeconomiesorbonne.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Johanna Etner & Meglena Jeleva & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2009. "Decision theory under uncertainty," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00429573, HAL.
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- Jouvet, Pierre-André & Le Cadre, Elodie & Orset, Caroline, 2012.
"Irreversible investment, uncertainty, and ambiguity: The case of bioenergy sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 45-53.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Elodie Lecadre & Caroline Orset, 2011. "Irreversible investment, uncertainty, and ambiguity: the case of bioenergy sector," Working Papers 2011/01, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Elodie Le Cadre & Caroline Orset, 2011. "Irreversible investment, uncertainty, and ambiguity: the case of bioenergy sector," Working Papers 1104, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Carvalho, M., 2011. "Essays in behavioral microeconomic theory," Other publications TiSEM 97fbb10e-5f12-420b-b8c4-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Paul Viefers, 2012. "Should I Stay or Should I Go?: A Laboratory Analysis of Investment Opportunities under Ambiguity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1228, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Geoffrey Heal & Antony Millner, 2013. "Uncertainty and Decision in Climate Change Economics," NBER Working Papers 18929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geoffrey Heal & Antony Millner, 2013. "Uncertainty and decision in climate change economics," GRI Working Papers 108, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Théodora Dupont-Courtade, 2012. "Insurance demand under ambiguity and conflict for extreme risks : Evidence from a large representative survey," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00718642, HAL.
- Massimo Guidolin & Francesca Rinaldi, 2013. "Ambiguity in asset pricing and portfolio choice: a review of the literature," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 183-217, February.
- Massimo Guidolin & Francesca Rinaldi, 2010. "Ambiguity in asset pricing and portfolio choice: a review of the literature," Working Papers 2010-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Massimo Guidolin & Francesca Rinaldi, 2011. "Ambiguity in Asset Pricing and Portfolio Choice: A Review of the Literature," Working Papers 417, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2012. "Dynamic Poverty Decomposition Analysis: An Application to the Philippines," Working Papers 34-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Fujii, Tomoki, 2014. "Dynamic Poverty Decomposition Analysis: An Application to the Philippines," ADBI Working Papers 466, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- André, Eric, 2014. "Optimal portfolio with vector expected utility," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 50-62.
- Eric André, 2013. "Optimal Portfolio with Vector Expected Utility," AMSE Working Papers 1308, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 11 Feb 2013.
- Eric André, 2014. "Optimal portfolio with vector expected utility," Post-Print hal-01474246, HAL.
- Eric André, 2013. "Optimal Portfolio with Vector Expected Utility," Working Papers halshs-00796482, HAL.
- Carvalho, M., 2012. "Static vs Dynamic Auctions with Ambiguity Averse Bidders," Discussion Paper 2012-022, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Loïc Berger, 2011. "Smooth Ambiguity Aversion in the Small and in the Large," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Théodora Dupont-Courtade, 2012. "Insurance demand under ambiguity and conflict for extreme risks: Evidence from a large representative survey," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12020, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Anna Conte & John D. Hey & Ivan Soraperra, 2014. "The Determinants of Decision Time," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00718642 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:09064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed