Demand for Drought Tolerance in Africa: Selection of Drought Tolerant Maize Seed using Framed Field Experiments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arora, Anchal & Bansal, Sangeeta & Ward, Patrick S., 2015. "Eliciting farmersâ€™ valuation for abiotic stress-tolerant rice in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1409, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mahmud Yesuf & Robert M. Feinberg, 2016.
"Ambiguity aversion among student subjects: the role of probability interval and emotional parameters,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 235-238, March.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Mahmud Yesuf, 2013. "Ambiguity Aversion among Student Subjects: The Role of Probability Interval and Emotional Parameters," Working Papers 2013-11, American University, Department of Economics.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Makhija, Simrin, 2018. "New modalities for managing drought risk in rainfed agriculture: Evidence from a discrete choice experiment in Odisha, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 163-175.
- Thornton, Philip K. & Lipper, Leslie, 2014. "How does climate change alter agricultural strategies to support food security?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1340, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Maligalig, R. & Umbeger, W. & Demont, M. & Peralta, A., 2018. "Farmer preferences for rice varietal trait improvements in Nueva Ecija, Philippines: A latent class cluster approach," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277476, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maligalig, Rio L. & Demont, Matty & Umberger, Wendy J. & Peralta, Alexandra, 2017. "Intrahousehold decision making on rice varietal trait improvements: Using experiments to estimate gender influence," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258522, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Makhija, Simrin, 2016. "New modalities for managing drought risk in rainfed agriculture: Evidence from a discrete choice experiment in Odisha, India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1563, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kostandini, Genti & La Rovere, Roberto & Abdoulaye, Tahirou, 2013. "Potential impacts of increasing average yields and reducing maize yield variability in Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 213-226.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-05-24 (Africa)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.