Report NEP-CBE-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Armenak Antinyan & Luca Corazzini & Daniel Neururer, 2014. "Public Good Provision, Punishment and the Endowment Origin: Experimental Evidence," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0169, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Nikolaos Georgantzis & Juan A. Lacomba & Francisco Lagos & Juliette Milgram, 2013. "Trust and reciprocity among Mediterranean countries," Working Papers 2013/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Andrew Luccasen & Philip J. Grossman, 2013. "A robust test of warm glow giving and spiteful pleasure in a â€œreal donationâ€ experiment with and without earned endowments," Monash Economics Working Papers 29-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gautam Gupta & Minhaj Mahmud & Pushkar Maitra & Santanu Mitra & Ananta Neelim, 2013. "Religion, Minority Status and Trust: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Monash Economics Working Papers 28-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- John T. Kulas & Mana Komai & Saint Cloud State University & Philip J. Grossman, 2013. "Leadership, Information, and Risk Attitude: A Game Theoretic Approach," Monash Economics Working Papers 30-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Cettolin, E. & Riedl, A.M., 2013. "Justice under uncertainty," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Robert M. Feinberg & Mahmud Yesuf, 2013. "Ambiguity Aversion among Student Subjects: The Role of Probability Interval and Emotional Parameters," Working Papers 2013-11, American University, Department of Economics.
- Michalis Drouvelis & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2013. "Are Happier People Less Judgmental of Other People's Selfish Behaviors? Laboratory Evidence from Trust and Gift Exchange Games," CEP Discussion Papers dp1231, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fehr, Dietmar & Huck, Steffen, 2013. "Who knows It is a game? On rule understanding, strategic awareness and cognitive ability," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-306, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- D’Este,Pablo & Llopis,Oscar & Yegros,Alfredo, 2013. "Conducting pro-social research: cognitive diversity, research excellence and awareness about the social impact of research," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201303, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Heller, Yuval & Winter, Eyal, 2013. "Rule Rationality," MPRA Paper 48746, University Library of Munich, Germany.