Leadership, Information, and Risk Attitude: A Game Theoretic Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nisvan Erkal & Lata Gangadharan & Boon Han Koh, 2018. "Attribution biases in Leadership: Is it effort or luck ?," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2040, The University of Melbourne.
- Selhan Garip Sahin & Catherine Eckel & Mana Komai, 2015. "An experimental study of leadership institutions in collective action games," Journal of the Economic Science Association, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 1(1), pages 100-113, July.
- Christian Zehnder & Holger Herz & Jean-Philippe Bonardi, 2016.
"A Productive Clash of Cultures: Injecting Economics into Leadership Research,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Zehnder, Christian & Herz, Holger & Bonardi, Jean-Philippe, 2016. "A productive clash of cultures : injecting economics into leadership research," FSES Working Papers 478, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Philip J. Grossman & Mana Komai & James E. Jensen, 2015.
"Leadership and gender in groups: An experiment,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 48(1), pages 368-388, February.
- Philip J. Grossman & Mana Komai & James E. Jensen, 2015. "Leadership and gender in groups: An experiment," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 48(1), pages 368-388, February.
- Mana Komai & Philip J. Grossman & Evelyne Benie, 2017. "Leadership and the effective choice of information regime," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 117-129, January.
More about this item
Keywordsgame theory; risk attitude; interdisciplinary research; group dynamics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2013-08-05 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2013-08-05 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2013-08-05 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2013-08-05 (Game Theory)
- NEP-PPM-2013-08-05 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-UPT-2013-08-05 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2013-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.