Report NEP-PPM-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2013. "Optimal Project Selection Mechanisms," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-08, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Vidya Atal & Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2013. "Search, Project Adoption and the Fear of Commitment," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-12, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2013. "Endogeneous matching in university-industry collaboration: Theory and empirical evidence from the UK," Economics Working Papers 1379, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- John T. Kulas & Mana Komai & Saint Cloud State University & Philip J. Grossman, 2013. "Leadership, Information, and Risk Attitude: A Game Theoretic Approach," Monash Economics Working Papers 30-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Heusinger, Marcel, 2013. "Challenges of Critical and Emancipatory Design Science Research: The Design of ‘Possible Worlds’ as Response," MPRA Paper 48613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Romaric Servajean-Hilst, 2013. "Approche relationnelle de la coopération d'innovation inter-entreprises : proposition de modèle conceptuel," Post-Print halshs-00846847, HAL.
- Margaret M Calderon & Nathaniel T. Bantayan, 2013. "Exploring the Forestry Carbon Finance Potential for an Indigenous Cultural Community in the Philippines," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013011, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jan 2013.
- Bruno Ayllón Pino, 2013. "A Cooperação Triangular e as Transformações da Cooperação Internacional para o Desenvolvimento," Discussion Papers 1845, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.