Report NEP-GTH-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heller, Yuval & Winter, Eyal, 2013. "Rule Rationality," MPRA Paper 48746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Iehlé, 2014. "The lattice structure of the S-Lorenz core," Working Papers halshs-00846826, HAL.
- Yannai A. Gonczarowski, 2013. "Manipulation of Stable Matchings using Minimal Blacklists," Discussion Paper Series dp643, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised Nov 2013.
- Heller, Yuval, 2013. "Stability and trembles in extensive-form games," MPRA Paper 48160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Trudeau, 2013. "Minimum cost spanning tree problems with indifferent agents," Working Papers 1306, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Lars Ehlers & Bettina Klaus, 2013. "House Allocation via Deferred-Acceptance (N.B.: This paper has been extended and results are now contained in working paper 14.08.)," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 13.10, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Fehr, Dietmar & Huck, Steffen, 2013. "Who knows It is a game? On rule understanding, strategic awareness and cognitive ability," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-306, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Youngsub Chun & Manipushpak Mitra & Suresh Mutuswami, 2013. "Egalitarian Equivalence And Strategyproofness In The Queueing Problem," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Bernard Salanié & Alfred Galichon, 2012. "Cupid's Invisible Hand: Social Surplus and Identification in Matching Models," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4t, Sciences Po.
- Youngsub Chun & Manipushpak Mitra & Suresh Mutuswami, 2013. "Reordering an existing queue," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- John T. Kulas & Mana Komai & Saint Cloud State University & Philip J. Grossman, 2013. "Leadership, Information, and Risk Attitude: A Game Theoretic Approach," Monash Economics Working Papers 30-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.