The decency of womenâ€™s working conditions in peri-urban dairy buffalo production systems in the District Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raj Nallari & Breda Griffith, 2011. "Understanding Growth and Poverty : Theory, Policy, and Empirics," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2281, July.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2007. "Modelling Gender Dimensions of the Impact of Economic Reforms in Pakistan," Working Papers MPIA 2007-13, PEP-MPIA.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kebede, Sindu & Fekadu, Belay & Aredo, Dejene, 2011.
"Trade Liberalization and Poverty: A Macro-Micro Analysis in Ethiopia,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011
44, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Dejene Aredo & Belay Fekadu & Sindu W. Kebede, 2012. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: a Macro-Mciro Analysis in Ethiopia," Working Papers MPIA 2012-04, PEP-MPIA.
- Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011. "Economic liberalization, gender wage inequality and welfare – a theoretical analysis," MPRA Paper 32954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inés Terra & Marisa Bucheli & Carmen Estrades, 2007.
"Trade Openness and Gender in Uruguay: a CGE Analysis,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
2407, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Maria Inés Terra & Marisa Bucheli & Carmen Estrades, 2008. "Trade Openness and Gender in Uruguay: a CGE Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2008-16, PEP-MPIA.
- Latorre, Maria C., 2014. "CGE analysis of the impact of foreign direct investment and tariff reform on female and male wages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7073, The World Bank.
- Srdjana Dragomirovic, 2012. "Competitive analysis of economic development of Serbia and EU depending on the possibility of using strategy Europe: 2020 in Serbia," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 4(2), pages 79-86, Decembre.
- Kebede W. Sindu & Belay Fekadu & Dejene Aredo, 2016. "Impact of Trade Liberalization on Poverty in Ethiopia: A Computable General Equilibrium Microsimulation," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(1), pages 109-133.
- Latorre, María C., 2016. "A CGE Analysis of the Impact of Foreign Direct Investment and Tariff Reform on Female and Male Workers in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 346-366.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ajy:icddwp:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ickasde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Webadmin (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ickasde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.