Les Théories de la Justice Vues par un Économiste
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Varian, Hal R., 1974. "Equity, envy, and efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 63-91, September.
- Claude Gamel, 2006. "Hayek et Rawls sur la justice sociale : les différences sont-elles «plus verbales que substantielles» ?," Working Papers halshs-00409672, HAL.
- Claude Gamel, 2010. "QUE FAIRE DE « L'APPROCHE PAR LES CAPACITES » ? Pour une lecture « rawlsienne » de l'apport de Sen," Working Papers halshs-00519630, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare economics; welfarism; contractualism; evolutionism; comparatism.;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aim:wpaimx:1226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/maseafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.