Environmental Impacts Of Agricultural Trade Under Nafta
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kolstad, Charles D., 1997. "Editor's introduction Special issue: Trade and the environment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 261-266, November.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Bresciani, Fabrizio, 2001. "Mexico'S Ejido Reforms: Their Impact On The Functioning Of Factor Markets And Land Access," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20519, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kevin Gallagher, 2001. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Pollution in Mexico: Lessons for the FTAA"," International Trade 0106003, EconWPA.
- Beghin, John & Dessus, Sebastien & Roland-Holst, David & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 1997.
"The trade and environment nexus in Mexican agriculture. A general equilibrium analysis,"
Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 115-131, December.
- Beghin, John C. & Dessus, Sebastien & Roland-Holst, David & Mensbrugghe, Dominique van der, 1997. "The trade and environment nexus in Mexican agriculture. A general equilibrium analysis," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), December.
- ANDERSON, KYM & McKIBBIN, WARWICK J., 2000.
"Reducing coal subsidies and trade barriers: their contribution to greenhouse gas abatement,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 457-481, October.
- Kym Anderson & Warwick J. McKibbin, 1997. "Reducing Coal Subsidies and Trade Barriers: Their Contribution to Greenhouse Gas Abatement," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 9703, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Anderson, Kym & McKibbin, Warwick, 1997. "Reducing Coal Subsidies and Trade Barriers: Their Contribution to Greenhouse Gas Abatement," CEPR Discussion Papers 1698, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Anderson, K., 1997. "Reducing Coal Subsidies and Trade Barriers: Their Contribution to Greenhouse Gas Abatement," Papers 135, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Shon P. Williams & C. Richard Shumway, 2000. "Trade Liberalization and Agricultural Chemical Use: United States and Mexico," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 183-199.
- Bolling, H. Christine & Neff, Steven & Handy, Charles R., 1998. "U.S. Foreign Direct Investment in the Western Hemisphere Processed Food Industry," Agricultural Economics Reports 34017, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish, 2000. "On thinking clearly about the linkage between trade and the environment," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 483-529, October.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1998. "Emerging Issues In Agricultural Trade And The Environment," Working Papers 14383, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colyer, Dale, 2003. "Agriculture and Environmental Issues in Free Trade Agreements," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 4(2).
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wvucps:19104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arwvuus.html .