Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Japan, Korea and Taiwan
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles R. Frank Jr. & Kwang Suk Kim & Larry E. Westphal, 1975. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: South Korea," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fran75-1, September.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Godo, Yoshihisa, 1.
"The Three Agricultural Problems in the Disequilibrium of World Agriculture,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 1(1).
- Yujiro Hayami & Yoshihisa Godo, 2004. "The Three Agricultural Problems in the Disequilibrium of World Agriculture," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture, vol. 1(1), pages 3-16, June.
- Hayami, The late Yujiro & Godo, Yoshihisa, 2005. "Development Economics: From the Poverty to the Wealth of Nations," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199272716, December.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, William J., 2007.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Asia,"
Agricultural Distortions Working Paper
48557, World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym, 1983. "Growth of agricultural protection in East Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 327-336, November.
- Ho, Samuel P. S., 1982. "Economic development and rural industry in South Korea and Taiwan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(11), pages 973-990, November.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, William J. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48326, World Bank.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Wong, Sara & Sandri, Damiano, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Ecuador," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48394, World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wbadwp:48510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.