Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Malaysia
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 1991.
"An Analysis of Demand and Supply Factors in Agricultural Exports from Developing Asian Countries,"
1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia
145500, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 1991. "An Analysis of Demand and Supply Factors in Agricultural Exports from Developing Asian Countries," Working Papers 1991.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2006. "International Labour Migration in East Asia: trends, patterns and policy issues," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 20, pages 18-39, 05.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala, 2006. "Post-crisis export performance: The Indonesian experience in regional perspective," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 177-211.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Sen, Kunal, 2002.
"Malaysian Trade Policy and the 2001 WTO Trade Policy Review,"
Departmental Working Papers
2002-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala, 2002. "Malaysian Trade Policy and the 2001 WTO Trade Policy Review," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(9), pages 1297-1317, 09.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Jayant Menon, 1999. "Outward Orientation and Economic Development in Malaysia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(8), pages 1119-1139, November.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2003.
"Food Safety Issues, Trade and WTO Rules: A Developing Country Perspective,"
2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia
57831, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2003. "Food Safety Issues, Trade and WTO Rules: A Developing Country Perspective," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(9), pages 1395-1416, 09.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2003. "Food Safety Issues, Trade and WTO Rules: A Developing Country Perspective," Departmental Working Papers 2003-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Barlow, Colin, 1997. "Growth, structural change and plantation tree crops: The case of rubber," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1589-1607, October.
- Barlow, Colin & Jayasuriya, S. K., 1987.
"Structural Change and its Impact on Traditional Agricultural Sectors of Rapidly Developing Countries: The Case of Natural Rubber,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(2), June.
- Barlow, Colin & Jayasuriya, S. K., 1987. "Structural change and its impact on traditional agricultural sectors of rapidly developing countries: The case of natural rubber," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 159-174, June.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, William J. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48326, World Bank.
- Pletcher, James, 1991. "Regulation with growth: The political economy of palm oil in Malaysia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 623-636, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wbadwp:48476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.