Outward Orientation and Economic Development in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michalopoulos, Constantine, 1998. "WTO accession for countries in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1934, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Dimaranan, Betina & Hertel, Thomas W & Martin, Will, 1997. "Economic Growth and Policy Reform in the APEC Region: Trade and Welfare Implications by 2005," CEPR Discussion Papers 1605, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kiichiro Fukasaku & Yu Ma & Qiumei Yang, 1999. "China's Unfinished Open-Economy Reforms: Liberalisation of Services," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 147, OECD Publishing.
- Hertel, Thomas & Arndt, Channing, 1997. "China in 2005: Implications for the Rest of the World," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 12, pages 505-547.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala, 2002.
"Malaysian Trade Policy and the 2001 WTO Trade Policy Review,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(9), pages 1297-1317, September.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Sen, Kunal, 2002. "Malaysian Trade Policy and the 2001 WTO Trade Policy Review," Departmental Working Papers 2002-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Wai-Heng, Loke, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Malaysia," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48476, World Bank.
- Andrews, Matthew, 2008. "Is Black Economic Empowerment a South African Growth Catalyst? (Or Could It Be...)," Working Paper Series rwp08-033, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala, 2011.
"Trade Liberalisation and The Poverty of Nations: A Review Article,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 533-543.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2010. "Trade Liberalisation and The Poverty of Nations: A Review Article," Departmental Working Papers 2010-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Devadason, Evelyn, 2007. "Do Trading Partners Matter for Labour Market Inequality? The Malaysian Case," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 3(1-2).
- Saqr, Khalid M. & Musa, Md. Nor, 2011. "A perspective of the Malaysian highway energy consumption and future power supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3873-3877, June.
- Rajah Rasiah, 2010. "Industrialization in the Second-tier NIEs," Chapters,in: The New Political Economy of Southeast Asia, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- masron, Tajul arrifin & Mohd naseem niaz, Ahmad, 2008. "Export, Economic Integration and Exchange Rate Volatility in Turkey and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 41519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menon, Jayant, 2009. "Macroeconomic management amid ethnic diversity: Fifty years of Malaysian experience," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 25-33, January.
- Rajah Rasiah & Johannes Dragsbaek Schmidt, 2010. "Introduction," Chapters,in: The New Political Economy of Southeast Asia, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:22:y:1999:i:8:p:1119-1139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.