An Analysis of Demand and Supply Factors in Agricultural Exports from Developing Asian Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 1991. "An Analysis of Demand and Supply Factors in Agricultural Exports from Developing Asian Countries," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145500, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 1991. "An Analysis of Demand and Supply Factors in Agricultural Exports from Developing Asian Countries," Working Papers 1991.02 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rtta Hanninen & Anne Toppinen, 1999. "Long-run price effects of exchange rate changes in Finnish pulp and paper exports," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 947-956.
- Sushanta Mallick & Helena Marques, 2008.
"Passthrough of Exchange Rate and Tariffs into Import Prices of India: Currency Depreciation versus Import Liberalization,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 765-782, September.
- Sushanta Mallick & Helena Marques, 2007. "Pass-through of Exchange Rate and Tariffs into Import Prices of India: Currency Depreciation versus Import Liberalisation," Working Papers 3, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Menon, Jayant, 1995. "The Relationship between the Law of One Price and Exchange Rate Pass-through," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 48(4), pages 551-568.
- Sushanta Mallick & Helena Marques, 2006. "Sectoral Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Testing The Impact Of Policy Reforms In India," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(2), pages 280-303, May.
- Muqun Li & Wei Liu & Shunfeng Song, 2010. "Export Relationships among China, Japan, and South Korea," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(s1), pages 547-562, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Wai-Heng, Loke, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Malaysia," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48476, World Bank.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Sen, Kunal, 1998.
"Processed food exports from developing countries: patterns and determinants,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 41-54, February.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Processed Food Exports from Developing Countries: Patterns and Determinants," Trade and Development 96/14, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Processed Food Exports from Developing Countries: Patterns and Determinants," Departmental Working Papers 1996-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Zulfiqar Bashir, 2003. "The Impacts of Economic Reforms and Trade Liberalisation on Agricultural Export Performance in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 941-960.
- Malik, Nadeem, 2007. "Pakistan Agricultural Export Performance in the Light of Trade Liberalization and Economic Reforms," Working Papers 45854, University of Balochistan, Commerce Department.
- Aye Mengistu, Alemu, 2008. "Determinants of Vertical and Horizontal Export Diversification: Evidences from Sub-Saharan Africa and East Asia," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 17(2).
- Ramesh C. Paudel, 2014. "Liberalisation reform and export performance of India," ASARC Working Papers 2014-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trb:wpaper:1991.02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .