Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- García García, Jorge & Montes Llamas, Gabriel, 1988. "Coffee boom, government expenditure, and agricultural prices: the Colombian experience," Research reports 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, William J. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48326, World Bank.
- John Baffes & Bruce Gardner, 2003. "The transmission of world commodity prices to domestic markets under policy reforms in developing countries," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 159-180.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Kurzweil, Marianne & Jara, Esteban & Croser, Johanna L. & Anderson, Kym, 2007. "Annual Estimates Of Latin American Distortions To Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48525, World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Alberto Valdés, 2008.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Latin America,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6604.
- Anderson, Kym & Valdes, Alberto, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Latin America," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48558, World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDistorted incentives; agricultural and trade policy reforms; national agricultural development; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; F13; F14; Q17; Q18;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wbadwp:48392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wlrdbus.html .