Demand Estimation For Agricultural Processing Co-Products
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Novak, Patrick J. & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Lambert, David K., 2001. "Demand Estimation For Agricultural Processing Co-Products," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23488, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, D. Demcey & Varghese, Beena, 1993. "Estimating Regional Demand for Feed Barley: A Linear-Programming Approach," Agricultural Economics Reports 23127, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- J. Scott Shonkwiler & Steven T. Yen, 1999. "Two-Step Estimation of a Censored System of Equations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 972-982.
- Ludo Peeters & Yves Surry, 1997. "A Review Of The Arts Of Estimating Price-Responsiveness Of Feed Demand In The European Union," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 379-392.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakakeeto, Gertrude & Chidmi, Benaissa, 2016. "An Almost Ideal Demand Estimation for Seafood in Texas," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230142, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waealo:36172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .