The value of restoring urban drains to living streams
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuminoff, Nicolai V. & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Pope, Jaren C., 2010. "Which hedonic models can we trust to recover the marginal willingness to pay for environmental amenities?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 145-160, November.
- Callum Jones, 2010. "House Price Measurement: The Hybrid Hedonic Repeat-Sales Method," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(272), pages 95-97, March.
- Acharya, Gayatri & Bennett, Lynne Lewis, 2001. "Valuing Open Space and Land-Use Patterns in Urban Watersheds," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2-3), pages 221-237, March-May.
- Martin D. Heintzelman & Carrie M. Tuttle, 2012. "Values in the Wind: A Hedonic Analysis of Wind Power Facilities," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(3), pages 571-588.
- Ram Pandit & Maksym Polyakov & Rohan Sadler, 2014. "Valuing public and private urban tree canopy cover," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(3), pages 453-470, July.
- Elena G. Irwin, 2002. "The Effects of Open Space on Residential Property Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(4), pages 465-480.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Jack Triplett, 2004. "Handbook on Hedonic Indexes and Quality Adjustments in Price Indexes: Special Application to Information Technology Products," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2004/9, OECD Publishing.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 298 – Potential value from restoring urban drains
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2016-10-03 20:00:13
- 299 – Are higher house prices a benefit or a problem?
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2016-10-10 20:00:12
More about this item
KeywordsStream restoration; Water Sensitive Urban Design; Economic valuation; Hedonic Pricing Method; Governance; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use; Q51; Q58; R22;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- R22 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2015-06-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2015-06-13 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-URE-2015-06-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwauwp:206300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aruwaau.html .