Testing for Cointegration Rank Using Bayes Factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geweke, John, 1989. "Bayesian Inference in Econometric Models Using Monte Carlo Integration," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1317-1339, November.
- BAUWENS, Luc & GIOT, Pierre, 1997. "A Gibbs sampling approach to cointegration," CORE Discussion Papers 1997016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kleibergen, Frank & van Dijk, Herman K., 1994. "On the Shape of the Likelihood/Posterior in Cointegration Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(3-4), pages 514-551, August.
- Geweke, John, 1996. "Bayesian reduced rank regression in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 121-146, November.
- Johansen, S., 2000. "A Small Sample Correction of the Test for Cointegrating Rank in the Vector Autoregressive Model," Economics Working Papers eco2000/15, European University Institute.
- Evans, Michael & Swartz, Timothy, 2000. "Approximating Integrals via Monte Carlo and Deterministic Methods," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198502784.
- Phillips, Peter C B & Ploberger, Werner, 1996. "An Asymptotic Theory of Bayesian Inference for Time Series," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 381-412, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karlsson, Sune, 2013. "Forecasting with Bayesian Vector Autoregression," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Gareth W. Peters & Balakrishnan Kannan & Ben Lasscock & Chris Mellen, 2010. "Model Selection and Adaptive Markov chain Monte Carlo for Bayesian Cointegrated VAR model," Papers 1004.3830, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Financial Economics; Industrial Organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwarer:269467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/research/workingpapers/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.