Approximating Integrals via Monte Carlo and Deterministic Methods
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0772-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:92:y:2007:i:10:p:1374-1387 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sugita, Katsuhiro, 2002. "Testing For Cointegration Rank Using Bayes Factors," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 654, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:91:y:2006:i:3:p:320-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:124:y:2014:i:c:p:171-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berridge, S.J. & Schumacher, J.M., 2004. "Pricing High-Dimensional American Options Using Local Consistency Conditions," Discussion Paper 2004-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peter J. Diggle & Irene Kaimi & Rosa Abellana, 2010. "Partial-Likelihood Analysis of Spatio-Temporal Point-Process Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 347-354, June.
- Tian, Guo-Liang & Ng, Kai Wang & Li, Kai-Can & Tan, Ming, 2009. "Non-iterative sampling-based Bayesian methods for identifying changepoints in the sequence of cases of Haemolytic uraemic syndrome," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(9), pages 3314-3323, July.
- Hankin, Robin K. S., 2010. "A Generalization of the Dirichlet Distribution," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 33(i11).
- Berridge, S.J. & Schumacher, J.M., 2002.
"An Irregular Grid Approach for Pricing High Dimensional American Options,"
2002-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Berridge, S.J. & Schumacher, J.M., 2004. "An Irregular Grid Approach for Pricing High-Dimensional American Options," Discussion Paper 2004-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- L'Ecuyer, Pierre, 2004. "Random number generation," Papers 2004,21, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- A. N. Pettitt & N. Friel & R. Reeves, 2003. "Efficient calculation of the normalizing constant of the autologistic and related models on the cylinder and lattice," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 235-246.
- Kuonen, Diego, 2003. "Numerical Integration in S-PLUS or R: A Survey," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 8(i13).
- repec:eee:reensy:v:94:y:2009:i:3:p:699-721 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:91:y:2006:i:10:p:1175-1209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Episcopos, Athanasios, 2004. "The implied reserves of the Bank Insurance Fund," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1617-1635, July.
- A. Kong & P. McCullagh & X.-L. Meng & D. Nicolae & Z. Tan, 2003. "A theory of statistical models for Monte Carlo integration," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(3), pages 585-604.
- Lucio Barabesi, 2003. "A Monte Carlo integration approach to Horvitz-Thompson estimation in replicated environmental designs," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 355-374.
- Nott, David J. & Fielding, Mark & Leonte, Daniela, 2009. "On a generalization of the Laplace approximation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(11), pages 1397-1403, June.
- Qian, Zhiguang & Shapiro, Alexander, 2006. "Simulation-based approach to estimation of latent variable models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 1243-1259, November.
- Djennad, Abdelmajid & Rigby, Robert & Stasinopoulos, Dimitrios & Voudouris, Vlasios & Eilers, Paul, 2015. "Beyond location and dispersion models: The Generalized Structural Time Series Model with Applications," MPRA Paper 62807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sartori, N. & Severini, T.A. & Marras, E., 2010. "An alternative specification of generalized linear mixed models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 575-584, February.
- P. Gareth Ridall & Anthony N. Pettitt & Robert D. Henderson & Pamela A. McCombe, 2006. "Motor Unit Number Estimation—A Bayesian Approach," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 1235-1250, December.
- Lawrence Joseph, 2007. "Bayesian Core: A Practical Approach to Computational Bayesian Statistics by J. M. MARIN and C. P. ROBERT," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 975-976, September.
- Fakhereddine, Rana & Haddad, Rami El & Lécot, Christian & Maalouf, Joseph El, 2017. "Stratified Monte Carlo simulation of Markov chains," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 51-62.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198502784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .