A Case Study of an NGOs Ecotourism Efforts: Findings Based on a Survey of Visitors to its Tropical Nature Reserve
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clement A Tisdell, 2009. "Resource and Environmental Economics:Modern Issues and Applications," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 6980, January.
More about this item
KeywordsConservation NGOs; consumers’ surplus; ecotourism; experiential goods; Mareeba Tropical Savanna and Wetland Reserve; Mareeba Wetlands Foundation; national parks; public economics; Environmental Economics and Policy; Public Economics; Q2; Q5; L83; H30;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-09-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-09-11 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqseee:93403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .