Report NEP-TUR-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2010. "Interdependence of International Tourism Demand and Volatility in Leading ASEAN Destinations," KIER Working Papers 719, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "Sharing Nature's Wealth through Wildlife Tourism: Its Economic, Sustainability and Conservation Benefits," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 93404, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tchetchik, Anat & Fleischer, Aliza & Finkelshtain, Israel, 2010. "An Optimal Size for Rural Tourism Villages with Agglomeration and Club-Good Effects," Discussion Papers 93135, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "A Case Study of an NGOs Ecotourism Efforts: Findings Based on a Survey of Visitors to its Tropical Nature Reserve," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 93403, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Stan du Plessis & Cobus Venter, 2010. "The home team scores! A first assessment of the economic impact of World Cup 2010," Working Papers 21/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:itsdav:1316350 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Varun Khandelwal, 2010. "Tiger Conservation in India," Working Papers id:2809, eSocialSciences.