Tiger Conservation in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kahouli-Brahmi, Sondes, 2008. "Technological learning in energy-environment-economy modelling: A survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 138-162, January.
- Neij, Lena, 2008. "Cost development of future technologies for power generation--A study based on experience curves and complementary bottom-up assessments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2200-2211, June.
- Kevin Ummel & David Wheeler, 2008. "Desert Power: The Economics of Solar Thermal Electricity for Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East," Working Papers 156, Center for Global Development.
- Hang, Qu & Jun, Zhao & Xiao, Yu & Junkui, Cui, 2008. "Prospect of concentrating solar power in China--the sustainable future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 2505-2514, December.
- Kuik, Onno & Brander, Luke & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009. "Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions: A meta-analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1395-1403, April.
- Williges, Keith & Lilliestam, Johan & Patt, Anthony, 2010. "Making concentrated solar power competitive with coal: The costs of a European feed-in tariff," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 3089-3097, June.
- Golait, Neeraj & Moharil, R.M. & Kulkarni, P.S., 2009. "Wind electric power in the world and perspectives of its development in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 233-247, January.
- Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav, 2010. "Techno-economic evaluation of concentrating solar power generation in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 3015-3029, June.
- Wang, Hao & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2009. "Analysis of the market penetration of clean coal technologies and its impacts in China's electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 338-351, January.
- Liu, Qiang & Shi, Minjun & Jiang, Kejun, 2009. "New power generation technology options under the greenhouse gases mitigation scenario in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2440-2449, June.
- Li, Jun, 2010. "Decarbonising power generation in China--Is the answer blowing in the wind?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 1154-1171, May.
- Chen, Wenying & Xu, Ruina, 2010. "Clean coal technology development in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2123-2130, May.
- Wang, Zhifeng, 2010. "Prospectives for China's solar thermal power technology development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4417-4420.
More about this item
KeywordsIndian; Tiger; Conservation; Project; National Parks;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .