The Economics Of Controlling A Biological Invasion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 1996.
"On Conservation of Renewable Resources with Stock-Dependent Return and Nonconcave Production,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 133-157, July.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 1994. "On Conservation of Renewable Resources with Stock-Dependent Return and Non-Concave Production," Working Papers 197800, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Benveniste, L M & Scheinkman, J A, 1979. "On the Differentiability of the Value Function in Dynamic Models of Economics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 727-732, May.
- Lars J. Olson & Santanu Roy, 2002. "The Economics of Controlling a Stochastic Biological Invasion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1311-1316.
- Cheryl Brown & Lori Lynch & David Zilberman, 2002.
"The Economics of Controlling Insect-Transmitted Plant Diseases,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 279-291.
- Brown, Cheryl & Lynch, Lori & Zilberman, David, 2000. "The Economics Of Controlling Insect-Transmitted Plant Diseases," Working Papers 28557, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Dechert, W. Davis & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1983. "A complete characterization of optimal growth paths in an aggregated model with a non-concave production function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 332-354, December.
- Nyarko, Yaw & Olson, Lars J., 1991. "Stochastic dynamic models with stock-dependent rewards," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 161-168, October.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Mitra, Tapan, 1982. "Intertemporal allocation with a non-convex technology: The aggregative framework," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 101-136, June.
- Christopher Costello & Carol McAusland, 2003. "Protectionism, Trade, and Measures of Damage from Exotic Species Introductions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 964-975.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marten, Alex L. & Moore, Christopher C., 2011.
"An options based bioeconomic model for biological and chemical control of invasive species,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2050-2061, September.
- Alex L. Marten & Christopher C. Moore, 2010. "An Options Based Bioeconomic Model for Biological and Chemical Control of Invasive Species," NCEE Working Paper Series 201006, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised May 2010.
- Lars Olson & Santanu Roy, 2008. "Controlling a biological invasion: a non-classical dynamic economic model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(3), pages 453-469, September.
- Lee, Donna J. & Motoki, Michael & Vanderwoude, Casper & Nakamoto, Stuart T. & Leung, PingSun, 2015. "Taking the sting out of Little Fire Ant in Hawaii," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 100-110.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umdrwp:28591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.