The Innovation Of Rules And The Structure Of Incentives In Open Access Resources
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlisle Ford Runge, 1985. "The Innovation of Rules and the Structure of Incentives in Open Access Resources," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(2), pages 368-372.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roth, Alvin E & Schoumaker, Francoise, 1983. "Expectations and Reputations in Bargaining: An Experimental Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 362-372, June.
- Johnson, Ronald N & Libecap, Gary D, 1982. "Contracting Problems and Regulation: The Case of the Fishery," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1005-1022, December.
- Easley, David & Spulber, Daniel F, 1981.
"Stochastic Equilibrium and Optimality with Rolling Plans,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 79-103, February.
- Daniel F. Spulber & David Easley, 1979. "Stochastic Equilibrium and Optimality with Rolling Plans," Discussion Papers 354, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Easter, K. William & Frerichs, Stephen, 1988. "Managing The Great Lakes Commons: An Evaluation Of Recent Institutional Changes," Economic Reports 13019, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- N. Vink & W. E. Kassier*, 1987. "The 'Tragedy of the Commons' And Livestock Farming in Southern Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 55(2), pages 107-120, June.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .