Stochastic Equilibrium and Optimality with Rolling Plans
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Easley, David & Spulber, Daniel F, 1981. "Stochastic Equilibrium and Optimality with Rolling Plans," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 79-103, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2005.
"Accuracy of Simulations for Stochastic Dynamic Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(6), pages 1939-1976, November.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2003. "Accuracy of Simulations for Stochastic Dynamic Models," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000264, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Santos, Manuel S. & Peralta Alva, Adrián, 2003. "Accuracy of simulations for stochastic dynamic models," UC3M Working papers. Economics we034615, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Rabah Amir & Niels Nannerup, 2006.
"Information Structure and the Tragedy of the Commons in Resource Extraction,"
Journal of Bioeconomics,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 147-165, August.
- Rabah Amir & Niels Nannerup, 2000. "Information Structure and the Tragedy of the Commons in Resource Extraction," Discussion Papers 00-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- AMIR, Rabah & NANNERUP, Niels, 2004. "Information structure and the tragedy of the commons in resource extraction," CORE Discussion Papers 2004040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Carlisle Ford Runge, 1985.
"The Innovation of Rules and the Structure of Incentives in Open Access Resources,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(2), pages 368-372.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1984. "The Innovation Of Rules And The Structure Of Incentives In Open Access Resources," Staff Papers 13670, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Spiro, Daniel, 2014. "Resource prices and planning horizons," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 159-175.
- Hori, Hajime, 1987. "A turnpike theorem for rolling plans," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 223-235, May.
- Graham-Tomasi, Theodore, 1985. "Uncertainty, Information, And Irreversible Investments," Staff Papers 14047, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- do Val, Joao B. R. & Basar, Tamer, 1999. "Receding horizon control of jump linear systems and a macroeconomic policy problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1099-1131, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .