Financial Ratio Analysis using ARMS Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaclyn D. Kropp & Ani L. Katchova, 2011.
"The effects of direct payments on liquidity and repayment capacity of beginning farmers,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(3), pages 347-365, November.
- Kropp, Jaclyn D. & Katchova, Ani L., 2011. "The Effects of Direct Payments on Liquidity and Repayment Capacity of Beginning Farmers," Staff Papers 164516, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Katchova, Ani L., 2010. "An Analysis of the Financial Performance of Beginning Farmers," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61513, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Adhikari, Arun & Mishra, Ashok K. & Chintawar, Sachin, 2009. "Adoption of Technology and Its Impact on Profitability of Young and Beginning Farmers: A Quantile Regression Approach," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46830, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Chavez, Eddie C. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Ahendsen, Bruce L. & Wailes, Eric J., 2009. "Comparative Financial Characteristics of U.S. Farms by Type, 2005," Staff Papers 55780, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- D'Antoni, Jeremy M. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Chintawar, Sachin, 2009. "Predicting Financial Stress in Young and Beginning Farmers in the United States," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46861, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ashok Mishra & Christine Wilson & Robert Williams, 2009. "Factors affecting financial performance of new and beginning farmers," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 69(2), pages 160-179, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soliwoda, Michał, 2016. "How to Improve a Farm Financial Management? The Lesson from Poland," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network (ERDN), vol. 13, pages 1-12.
- Paul N. Ellinger & Bruce L. Ahrendsen & Charles B. Moss, 2012. "Balance sheet and income statement issues in ARMS," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(2), pages 247-253, July.
- Alexander Zorn & Michele Esteves & Ivo Baur & Markus Lips, 2018. "Financial Ratios as Indicators of Economic Sustainability: A Quantitative Analysis for Swiss Dairy Farms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-20, August.
- Hoppe, Robert A., 2014. "Structure and Finances of U.S. Farms: Family Farm Report, 2014 Edition," Economic Information Bulletin 262118, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ukysps:164517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daukyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.