The Changing Landscape of U.S. Milk Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manchester, Alden C. & Blayney, Donald P., 1997. "Structure of Dairy Markets: Past, Present, Future," Agricultural Economic Reports 33929, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janssen, Larry & Taylor, Gary & Gerlach, Erik & Garcia, Alvaro, 2006. "Economic Impacts of Alternative Sized Dairy Farms in South Dakota," Staff Papers 060001, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Flanders, Archie & Shepard, Tommie & McKissick, John C., 2007. "Public Policy Incentives for Large-Scale Dairies in Georgia," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(2), pages 1-7, July.
- Gerlach, Eric & Janssen, Larry & Taylor, Gary & Garcia, Alvaro, 2006. "Economic Impacts of Alternative Sized Dairies in South Dakota," Issue Briefs 2006476, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Isik, Murat, 2004. "The Role Of Environmental Regulation On Concentrations Of U.S. Livestock Sectors," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20401, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Marin Bozic & Brian W. Gould, 2009. "Has Price Responsiveness of U.S. Milk Supply Decreased?," Working Papers 0902, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Organization; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerssb:262277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.