Testing the Theory: Vertical Strategic Interaction and Demand Functional Form
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ronald W. Cotterill & William P. Putsis Jr., 1998. "Testing the Theory: Vertical Strategic Interaction and Demand Functional Form," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 040, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Chan Choi, 1991. "Price Competition in a Channel Structure with a Common Retailer," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 271-296.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1981.
"Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 781-793, May.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Working Papers 378, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Queen's Institute for Economic Research Discussion Papers 275156, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Kadiyali, Vrinda & Vilcassim, Naufel & Chintagunta, Pradeep, 1998. "Product line extensions and competitive market interactions: An empirical analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 339-363, November.
- Slade, Margaret E, 1995. "Product Rivalry with Multiple Strategic Weapons: An Analysis of Price and Advertising Competition," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 445-476, Fall.
- Timothy W. McGuire & Richard Staelin, 1983. "An Industry Equilibrium Analysis of Downstream Vertical Integration," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 161-191.
- Eunkyu Lee & Richard Staelin, 1997. "Vertical Strategic Interaction: Implications for Channel Pricing Strategy," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(3), pages 185-207.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cotterill, Ronald W & Putsis, William P, Jr & Dhar, Ravi, 2000.
"Assessing the Competitive Interaction between Private Labels and National Brands,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 73(1), pages 109-137, January.
- Ronald W. Cotterill & William P. Putsis Jr. & Ravi Dhar, 1999. "Assessing the Competitive Interaction Between Private Labels and National Brands," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 044, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- William P. Putsis Jr. & Ronald W. Cotterill & Ravi Dhar, 1999. "Assessing the Competitive Interaction between Private Labels and National Brands," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm131, Yale School of Management.
- Cotterill, Ronald W. & Putsis, William P., Jr. & Dhar, Ravi, 1999. "Assessing the Competitive Interaction Between Private Labels and National Brands," Research Reports 25177, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Goddard, Ellen W. & Shank, Benjamin & Panter, Chris & Nilsson, Tomas K.H. & Cash, Sean B., 2007. "Canadian Chicken Industry: Consumer Preferences, Industry Structure and Producer Benefits from Investment in Research and Advertising," Project Report Series 52088, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Du, Ying & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2009. "Strategic Vertical Pricing in the U.S. Butter Market," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 51712, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vickner, Steven S. & Davies, Stephen P. & Fulton, Joan R. & Vantreese, Valerie L., 2000. "Estimating Market Power And Pricing Conduct For Private-Label And National Brands In A Product-Differentiated Oligopoly: The Case Of A Frozen Vegetable Market," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(2), pages 1-13, July.
- Putsis, William P., Jr., 1998. "Empirical Analysis of Competitive Interaction in Food Product Categories," Research Reports 25221, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Industrial Organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uconnr:25211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuctus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.