Regulatory Takings and Environmental Regulation in NAFTA's Chapter 11
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aisbett, Emma & Karp, Larry & McAusland, Carol, 2006. "Regulatory Takings and Environmental Regulation in NAFTA's Chapter 11," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1qh5j6dv, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
References listed on IDEAS
- Josh Ederington, 2001. "International Coordination of Trade and Domestic Policies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1580-1593, December.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver D, 1986.
"The Costs and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 691-719, August.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver, 1985. "The Cost and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 70, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oliver Hart & Sanford Grossman, 1985. "The Costs and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration," Working papers 372, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Grossman, Sanford J. & Hart, Oliver D., 1986. "The Costs and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration," Scholarly Articles 3450060, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2001.
"The Hold-up Problem and Incomplete Contracts: A Survey of Recent Topics in Contract Theory,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2001. "The Hold-Up Problem and Incomplete Contracts: A Survey of Recent Topics in Contract Theory," MPRA Paper 12562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levinson, Arik, 1997. "A Note on Environmental Federalism: Interpreting Some Contradictory Results," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 359-366, July.
- Neumayer, Eric & Spess, Laura, 2005.
"Do bilateral investment treaties increase foreign direct investment to developing countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1567-1585, October.
- Eric Neumayer & Laura Spess, 2004. "Do bilateral investment treaties increase foreign direct investment to developing countries?," International Finance 0411004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2005.
- Lawrence Blume & Daniel L. Rubinfeld & Perry Shapiro, 1984. "The Taking of Land: When Should Compensation Be Paid?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(1), pages 71-92.
- Jennifer Tobin & Susan Rose-Ackerman, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Business Environment in Developing Countries: the Impact of Bilateral Investment Treaties," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 587, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- de Mooij, Ruud A & Ederveen, Sjef, 2003.
"Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment: A Synthesis of Empirical Research,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(6), pages 673-693, November.
- Ruud de Mooij & S. Ederveen, 2001. "Taxation and foreign direct investment; a synthesis of empirical research," CPB Discussion Paper 3, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ruud A. De Mooij & Sjef Ederveen, 2001. "Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment: A Synthesis of Empirical Research," CESifo Working Paper Series 588, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huang, Yasheng, 2005. "Are Foreign Firms Privileged By Their Host Governments? Evidence From The 2000 World Business Environment Survey," Working papers 4538-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Markusen, James R, 2001. "Commitment to Rules on Investment: The Developing Countries' Stake," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 287-302, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald B. Davies & Johannes Voget, 2008.
"Tax competition in an expanding European Union,"
200904, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ronald B. Davies & Johannes Voget, 2010. "Tax Competition in an Expanding European Union," GEE Papers 0033, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jan 2011.
- Ronald B. Davies and Johannes Voget, 2009. "Tax Competition in an Expanding European Union," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp276, IIIS.
- Ronald B. Davies & Johannes Voget, 2008. "Tax Competition in an Expanding European Union," Working Papers 0830, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ucbecw:7195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dabrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.